Did you Know? UNM Bookstores provide free delivery service to UNM campus departments and provides walk-in tech support at the Lobo Brain Bar (open M-F, 12 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)? Need something to perk you up? Stop by the Satellite coffee shop inside the UNM Bookstore.
UNM Bookstores is comprised of three distinctive and productive locations which serve the UNM campus community and Albuquerque area as a whole. Our first location is the UNM Bookstore located on main campus, which is a large department store full of goods and services for individual students, faculty, staff, campus visitors and UNM departments. Our main bookstore is comprised of several departments including: Course Materials, General Books, The TechDen (computer and technology store), Supplies and Requisitions and Gifts and Clothing.
Our second location is the UNM Medical Legal Bookstore which is located on North Campus, which proudly serves the Schools of Medicine and Law as well as the Colleges of Nursing and Pharmacy. This location carries medical and legal course materials as well as a great selection of medical equipment, lab coats, scrubs, office supplies and snacks.
Our third location is the Lobo Den Store at Wise Pies arena (aka The Pit). This is our athletic venue which is open weekly as well as during athletic events to provide a great selection of Lobowear, game day gear and tailgating items for every Lobo. During the football season, the Lobo Den also has two store locations at University stadium.
The University of New Mexico Bookstores is proud to be owned and operated by the University of New Mexico. Our primary mission is to serve the students, faculty and staff of the University as well as our community customers. We strive to deliver quality products and services to enhance the educational, professional and personal lives of our UNM community.
- Excellence – Achieving excellence through continuous improvement in our quality, services, and programs to surpass customer expectations.
- Integrity – Integrity that holds us accountable to our students, the campus community and all who serve UNM’s mission; be honest and transparent in our relationships; and to be supportive member of the UNM Bookstores, Institutional Support Services (ISS), and the UNM Community.
- Collaboration – Collaboration that builds trust internally and externally, nurtures respectful relationships among staff as well as the campus community, and inspires teamwork that is essential to UNM’s success.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Manage our resources wisely and demonstrate fiscal accountability by generating revenue, controlling expenses, and setting performance goals to support the strategic priorities of the UNM Bookstores, Institutional Support Services (ISS), and ultimately the UNM Community.
- Student Success – Guiding business principles and practices with the goal of supporting students’ academic success, campus life and lifelong learning.
- Employee Success – Establish an environment that provides tools and support to allow for student workforce development, staff growth and success, and value for contributions; promoting a healthy life/work balance.
UNM Bookstore / Main Campus
Carrie Mitchell, Director