Who We Are
Institutional Support Services (ISS) is a division of business, facilities, and real estate professionals who focus on providing a variety of services to UNM students, staff, faculty, visitors, and patrons. ISS is part of the administrative branch of UNM and reports to the Office of the Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Financial Officer.
ISS employs over 700 employees, within 15 diversified areas and is led by Lisa Marbury, Assistant Vice President of Campus Environments & Facilities and Melanie Sparks, Assistant Vice President of Campus Business Services.
Campus Business Services
- New Mexico PBS
- UNM Residence Life & Student Housing (RLSH)
- UNM Bookstores
- UNM Public Events/Popejoy Hall
- UNM Ticketing Services
- UNM Food
- LoboCard Office
- UNM Golf Courses
- ISS Information Technologies (IT)
- UNM Staff Council Administration
Campus Environments & Facilities
- UNM Facilities Management (FM)
- Planning, Design, & Construction (PDC)
- UNM Real Estate Department (RED)
- UNM Parking & Transportation Services (PATS)
- UNM Capital & Space Strategies
University Research Park Economic Development Act Orgs.
- Lobo Development Corporation (LDC)
- Lobo Energy Incorporated (LEI)